Diamondbacks decline options on Blanco, Lindstrom
The 41-year-old Blanco hit .188 with a homer and seven RBIs in 21 games as Miguel Montero's backup with the Diamondbacks last season. He signed with Arizona in 2011 and has played 14 seasons with eight teams. He receives a $250,000 buyout.
Lindstrom had a 2.53 ERA in 12 games with the Diamondbacks after arriving in a trade that sent Joe Saunders to Baltimore. The 32-year-old, who gets a $200,000 buyout, became expendable when the Diamondbacks exercised closer J.J. Putz's $6.5 million option last month and traded for right-handed reliever Heath Bell.
- Didi Gregorius, D-backs' shortstop - Friday May 24Doug & Wolf get to know the D-backs' shortstop.
- Daniel Hudson, D-backs' pitcher - Friday May 24Doug & Wolf ask Huddy how he's feeling, how his rehab is going and is he regaining control of his pi
- Josh Collmenter, D-backs' pitcher - Friday May 24The D-backs' pitcher sat down with Doug & Wolf at Chase Field.
- Brad Ziegler, D-backs' pitcher - Friday May 24Doug & Wolf had a great conversation with the D-backs' pitcher.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday May 23Hall talks to Doug & Wolf about injured players and the upcoming series