Updated Nov 12, 2012 - 4:57 pm
Arizona Diamondback Wade Miley comes in second behind Harper in Rookie of the Year voting
Harper finished with 112 points, while Miley earned 105.
Miley, who led the D-backs with 16 wins and a 3.33 ERA, struck out 144 batters in 194.2 innings of work.
The 20-year-old Harper hit .270 with 22 home runs and 59 RBI for the first-place Nationals. He also stole 18 bases.
The left-hander made the team out of spring training but did not join the starting rotation until April 23, where he shutout the Phillies on two hits over six innings of work.
Miley was also the team's representative in the All-Star Game in Kansas City.
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Matzek, Rockies silence Diamondbacks
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.