Updated Dec 27, 2012 - 4:05 pm
D-backs get brand new batting practice caps
The makeover will take place to the design of the team's batting practice cap. In fact, all 30 MLB teams will have new BP hats next season, but at first glance the D-backs might have been one of the few to receive an upgrade.
Instead of having Sedona red dominate the cap, Arizona's new look will primarily feature black with a Sedona red bill and logo.
ESPN.com's Uni Watch expert Paul Lukas ranked all 30 teams, and the D-backs were one of seven clubs to receive an A grade or higher.
- Dose of Venom: Miguel Cabrera showcases MVP talent as Tigers squeak past Diamondbacks
- Detroit Tigers fend off Arizona Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson: 'We did the best we could' with Brandon McCarthy
- Dose of Venom: Collmenter, Peralta use 'the force' to help secure D-backs sweep of Cubs
- Collmenter quiets Cubs as D-backs put finishing touches on sweep: By The Numbers
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 16Did Adam Wainwright intentionally give Derek Jeter a pitch to hit in Tuesday night's All-Star Game?
- Tony La Russa, D-backs Chief Baseball Officer - Wednesday July 16D-backs CBO Tony La Russa talks about Tuesday’s All-Star Game.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday July 15Is Major League Baseball dying?