Man pleads no contest to stalking Mila Kunis
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Los Angeles County prosecutors say a 27-year-old man has been ordered stay away from "That 70s Show" and "Black Swan" actress Mila Kunis for 10 years after pleading no contest to stalking her.
Spokeswoman Jane Robison says Stuart Dunn entered his plea Tuesday and was also ordered to complete six months of residential rehab and placed on five years of felony probation.
Dunn has repeatedly been arrested in his pursuit of Kunis.
In February, he was arrested for breaking into her vacant condo, and authorities arrested him again in May, after he waited for her outside her gym for three days.
Superior Court Judge George Lomeli also gave Dunn credit for 528 days he spent in jail.
Dunn was also ordered to stay away from Kunis' agents, managers and assistants.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Does Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Trevor Cahill pitch better when Tuffy Gosewisch is catching?
- Diamondbacks reinstate A.J. Pollock and Chris Owings from DL
- MLB debutant delivers for Padres in win over D-backs
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs Manager - Tuesday September 2Kirk Gibson discusses Daniel Hudson returning to the D-backs roster.
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.