Man pleads no contest to stalking Mila Kunis
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Los Angeles County prosecutors say a 27-year-old man has been ordered stay away from "That 70s Show" and "Black Swan" actress Mila Kunis for 10 years after pleading no contest to stalking her.
Spokeswoman Jane Robison says Stuart Dunn entered his plea Tuesday and was also ordered to complete six months of residential rehab and placed on five years of felony probation.
Dunn has repeatedly been arrested in his pursuit of Kunis.
In February, he was arrested for breaking into her vacant condo, and authorities arrested him again in May, after he waited for her outside her gym for three days.
Superior Court Judge George Lomeli also gave Dunn credit for 528 days he spent in jail.
Dunn was also ordered to stay away from Kunis' agents, managers and assistants.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- ESPN analyst Kurkjian: Arizona Diamondbacks 'not doing anything right'
- D-backs' Derrick Hall: Losses mounting because players are pressing
- D-backs prospect Archie Bradley struggles in latest start
- D-backs president: 'It's far too early to say' Gibson and Towers are in jeopardy of losing jobs
- D-backs swept by Mets; end winless homestand
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.