Updated Jan 23, 2013 - 10:39 am
Report: Orioles are after Jason Kubel
And while the team may be looking to deal the two-time All-Star, it's possible they'll move a different player instead.
Like, as FoxSports MLB insider Ken Rosenthal reports, Jason Kubel.
Kubel signed with the Diamondbacks prior to the 2012 season, and hit .253 while slugging 30 home runs and tallying 90 RBI. The left-handed batter got off to an excellent start to the season but saw his production tail off dramatically over the final two months.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Diamondbacks shutout by Leake and co.: By The Numbers
- 5 Arizona Diamondbacks named among top 100 prospects by MLB.com
- Suspensions handed out after Reno Aces and Albuquerque Isotopes brawl
- Arizona Diamondbacks recall Bo Schultz from Triple-A Reno, option Alfredo Marte
- ESPN insider Keith Law breaks down D-backs' tradeable assets
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.