B.J. Upton weighs in on potential family reunion in Atlanta
The Justin Upton trade rumors have heated up on Wednesday, and the Atlanta Braves have emerged as the frontrunner to land the talented D-backs outfielder.
One person who is excited about the possibility of Upton joining the Braves is his brother, B.J., who signed a five-year contract with Atlanta this offseason.
Wow these @jus10up10 rumors have me excited. Please don't tease me like this... Would be a dream come true if it happens— BJ Upton (@BJUPTON2) January 23, 2013
The Braves would possess one of the game's elite outfields if they are able to unite the Upton brothers in Atlanta.
Daria Del Colliano, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- D-backs CEO Derrick Hall says Tony La Russa will teach, but will not manage
- Diamondbacks fall to Nationals 1-0 on walk-off error: By The Numbers
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- D-backs fall to Nationals in another walk-off: By The Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers will keep doing job 'until they take away my office key'
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.