Updated Jan 24, 2013 - 10:39 am
D-backs possibly not done dealing
According to USA Today's Bob Nightengale, busy Arizona GM Kevin Towers might not be done yet.
Ahmed is a 22-year-old shortstop the Diamondbacks received in the Atlanta deal. But with Didi Gregorius already in the mix from an early offseason maneuver, he could be considered only trade bait for Arizona.
Porcello has been rumored as a target for the Diamondbacks before. The 24-year-old right-hander has four full seasons of big league experience under his belt. He's gone 48-42 with a 4.55 ERA for the Detroit Tigers.
- Kurkjian: Trumbo ‘absolutely' worth a shot for D-backs
- D-backs select pitchers Marcos Mateo, Michael Lee and Hector Hernandez in Rule 5 Draft
- The Pulse: D-backs fans like the Trumbo trade
- Mark Trumbo trade looks like another admission of a previous mistake
- Mark Trumbo 'super excited' to stick in left field with the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst - Thursday December 12Did the D-backs pick up a true power hitter?
- Mark Trumbo, Diamondbacks Outfielder - Wednesday December 11Mark Trumbo joins the show to discuss being traded to the Diamondbacks.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday December 11Why did the D-backs add Mark Trumbo and will they make more moves?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Wednesday December 11Law explains why the D-backs trade for Mark Trumbo will not work.
- Ken Kendrick, Arizona Diamondbacks Owner - Friday November 22Kendrick joins the show to talk about the Diamondbacks' offseason plans.