D-backs possibly not done dealing
According to USA Today's Bob Nightengale, busy Arizona GM Kevin Towers might not be done yet.
Ahmed is a 22-year-old shortstop the Diamondbacks received in the Atlanta deal. But with Didi Gregorius already in the mix from an early offseason maneuver, he could be considered only trade bait for Arizona.
Porcello has been rumored as a target for the Diamondbacks before. The 24-year-old right-hander has four full seasons of big league experience under his belt. He's gone 48-42 with a 4.55 ERA for the Detroit Tigers.
- Kirk Gibson, Dbacks Manager - Tuesday June 18Dbacks manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's loss to the Marlins, their pitching staff and any
- FanBall Weekly - June 17 - Tuesday June 18Everything you need to know about Fantasy Baseball from Andy Greenberg.
- D-backs president Derrick Hall - Friday June 14Derrick Hall joins Rob and Karie to talk about drafting paralyzed ASU baseball player Cory Hahn. He
- Kevin Towers, D-backs' General Manager - Wednesday June 12Towers talks about the brawl between the D-backs and the Dodgers.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Analyst - Wednesday June 12Tim Kurkjian joins the show to talk about last night's brawl between the Dbacks and the Dodgers.