Crudup and Hensley to join McKellen, Stewart
NEW YORK (AP) - Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart will get some high-caliber help onstage this fall- Tony Award winners Billy Crudup and Shuler Hensley.
Producers of the upcoming Broadway revivals of Harold Pinter's "No Man's Land" and Samuel Beckett's "Waiting for Godot" said Monday that Crudup and Hensley will join their illustrious colleagues at the Cort Theatre.
Crudup, last on Broadway in "Arcadia," won a Tony for "The Coast of Utopia," while Hensley, who played The Monster in "Young Frankenstein," won a Tony for "Oklahoma!"
Both works by Pinter and Beckett will play in repertoire under the direction of Sean Mathias. Previews begin Oct. 26.
Prior to Broadway, "No Man's Land" will play a brief engagement at Berkeley Rep from Aug. 3-31, with McKellen, Stewart, Crudup and Hensley all aboard.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers: If it makes our team better, we'll listen
- Diamondbacks shutout by Leake and co.: By The Numbers
- 5 Arizona Diamondbacks named among top 100 prospects by MLB.com
- Suspensions handed out after Reno Aces and Albuquerque Isotopes brawl
- Arizona Diamondbacks recall Bo Schultz from Triple-A Reno, option Alfredo Marte
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?