Bobby Flay to open restaurant at Cincinnati casino
CINCINNATI (AP) - Award-winning chef and restaurateur Bobby Flay will open his 14th Bobby's Burger Palace at the new Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati in Ohio in March.
Rock Gaming officials said Tuesday that Ohio's first BBP will be in the casino next to the gambling floor and feature an assortment of burgers.
Flay also is owner and executive chef of Mesa Grill, Bobby Flay Steak, and Bar Americain in various U.S. locations. He has published 11 cookbooks, appeared on Food Network and Cooking Channel and is a regular contributor on NBC's "The Today Show."
The $400 million casino is slated to open March 4. Casinos in Cleveland, Toledo and Columbus opened last year.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- D-backs fall to Nationals in another walk-off: By The Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers will keep doing job 'until they take away my office key'
- Anderson, Diamondbacks destroyed by Nationals for fourth loss in a row: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson would be 'honored' to return next season
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.