Actress Judy Greer planning 2014 essay collection
NEW YORK (AP) - Judy Greer is the latest celebrity with some funny stories to tell.
Doubleday announced Tuesday that it would publish Greer's humorous essay collection "I Don't Know What You Know Me From: Confessions of a Co-Star." The book is scheduled to be released in 2014.
The 37-year-old Greer is known for her work on the television series "Arrested Development" and "Two and a Half Men" and on such films as "The Descendants" and "13 Going On 30."
News of her deal follows last week's announcement that Amy Poehler is working on a book with HarperCollins' It Books imprint.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Bob Brenly, D-backs TV commentator - Thursday July 31D-backs TV commentator Bob Brenly says who he thinks are the teams to beat in MLB after the trade de
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday July 31D-backs president and CEO Derrick Hall talks about the trade deadline.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.