Actress Judy Greer planning 2014 essay collection
NEW YORK (AP) - Judy Greer is the latest celebrity with some funny stories to tell.
Doubleday announced Tuesday that it would publish Greer's humorous essay collection "I Don't Know What You Know Me From: Confessions of a Co-Star." The book is scheduled to be released in 2014.
The 37-year-old Greer is known for her work on the television series "Arrested Development" and "Two and a Half Men" and on such films as "The Descendants" and "13 Going On 30."
News of her deal follows last week's announcement that Amy Poehler is working on a book with HarperCollins' It Books imprint.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?
- Brad Ziegler, D-backs relief pitcher - Monday March 3D-backs relief pitcher Brad Ziegler discusses the upcoming season.
- Jerry Crasnick, ESPN.com baseball writer - Monday March 3Jerry Crasnick previews the 2014 NL West.