Arizona Sports' Spring Training Headquarters
It's spring here in the Valley and that means one thing: Spring Training.
One of the largest draws in Arizona, the Cactus League features 15 Major League Baseball teams from around the country -- including the hometown Arizona Diamondbacks -- prepping for the upcoming season in venues Valleywide.
This page is your Spring Training central. The map below will show you which stadium is closest to you and the team(s) that play there. We'll update the page daily with photos and keep you posted with on-going stories so you can brag to your neighbor over peanuts and a cold one.
Want to share your Spring Training photos with us? Send us an email!
View Valley Spring Training Venues in a larger map
Spring Training News
Monday, Sep 1, 9:43 amTwo Arizona Diamondbacks players will return to the field soon. On Monday, the team reinstated pitcher Daniel Hudson from the 60-day disabled list and outfielder Cody Ross from the 15-day DL, according... Read more...
Sunday, Aug 31, 6:21 pmPHOENIX -- If there were any lingering doubts that Chase Anderson was starting to wilt in the desert, logging the most innings in a season of his entire career, he answered them Sunday against the Colorado... Read more...
Sunday, Aug 31, 4:54 pmAaron Hill was not going to let an Arizona Diamondbacks drought drag on any longer. Arizona was shut... Read more...
Saturday, Aug 30, 9:36 pmPHOENIX -- Despite another stellar performance from Vidal Nuno, the Arizona Diamondbacks could not produce any runs for support as they fell to the Colorado Rockies 2-0. Nuno came out on Saturday night... Read more...
Saturday, Aug 30, 8:47 pmVidal Nuno has seemed to come around and feel comfortable in the Arizona Diamondbacks' starting rotation. That rang true, more than ever, Saturday as he faced the Colorado Rockies. Unfortunately, Arizona's... Read more...
Friday, Aug 29, 11:44 pmPHOENIX -- The Arizona Diamondbacks moved to 7-1 in their last eight games against Colorado as they defeated the Rockies 5-2 Friday night in a three-game series opener. Arizona pitcher Josh Collmenter... Read more...
Friday, Aug 29, 10:06 pmLike most teams in 2014, the Arizona Diamondbacks sure do like playing the Colorado Rockies. The D-backs are just 56-78 on the season, but they're 8-5 against their National League West division rivals.... Read more...
Friday, Aug 29, 5:52 pmArizona Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson said a trio of injured players -- pitcher Daniel Hudson, shortstop Chris Owings and outfielder A.J. Pollock -- will likely rejoin the team in a few days, and injured... Read more...
Thursday, Aug 28, 2:25 pmThe Arizona Diamondbacks have claimed outfielder Nolan Reimold off waivers from the Toronto Blue Jays, the team announced Thursday. A corresponding move will be made Friday. The 30-year-old Reimold... Read more...
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Matzek, Rockies silence Diamondbacks
- Nuno's strong outing squandered as Rockies shut out Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.