Arizona Sports' Spring Training Headquarters
It's spring here in the Valley and that means one thing: Spring Training.
One of the largest draws in Arizona, the Cactus League features 15 Major League Baseball teams from around the country -- including the hometown Arizona Diamondbacks -- prepping for the upcoming season in venues Valleywide.
This page is your Spring Training central. The map below will show you which stadium is closest to you and the team(s) that play there. We'll update the page daily with photos and keep you posted with on-going stories so you can brag to your neighbor over peanuts and a cold one.
Want to share your Spring Training photos with us? Send us an email!
View Valley Spring Training Venues in a larger map
Spring Training News
Wednesday, Apr 16, 8:34 pmThe numbers speak for themselves. Through 18 games, the Arizona Diamondbacks are 4-14 overall with a 1-11 record at home, including an 0-6 mark on their most recent homestand -- one in which they got... Read more...
Wednesday, Apr 16, 4:20 pmAnybody hoping for the Arizona Diamondbacks to find a way to win a game before heading out on the road was disappointed again Wednesday, as the New York Mets completed a three-game sweep with a 5-2 win... Read more...
Wednesday, Apr 16, 4:09 pmThe problem with the Arizona Diamondbacks is that there is no easy fix. In many ways they are stuck with what they have: the team general manager Kevin Towers put together. Outside of top prospect Archie... Read more...
Wednesday, Apr 16, 1:58 pmMike Bolsinger didn't expect anything to come out of a steak dinner with some of his teammates. When it came time for the Triple-A players to pay the bill, the group received a call from their manager... Read more...
Wednesday, Apr 16, 11:30 amThe Arizona Diamondbacks will have a different look next Wednesday when they visit the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field. As part of the festivities to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the first game... Read more...
Wednesday, Apr 16, 11:02 amKevin Towers isn't blind to the fact that the Arizona Diamondbacks team he put together is struggling. He's obviously not happy about it, either. But the reality is the D-backs are 4-14 in 2014,... Read more...
Wednesday, Apr 16, 10:30 amRelegated to the minors, Arizona Diamondbacks infielder Didi Gregorius has been on fire in his first 13 games with Triple-A Reno. After hitting .252 with a .332 on-base percentage in 103 games with... Read more...
Wednesday, Apr 16, 9:54 amThe general manager of a last place baseball team sounded like what you would expect a general manager of a last place baseball team to sound like this early in the season. Dejected. The... Read more...
Tuesday, Apr 15, 10:56 pmEvery day, ArizonaSports.com asks readers a question. It's the Sanderson Ford Poll Question of the Day, and it can be found midway down the right side of our home page. This time, we asked which... Read more...
- D-backs president: 'It's far too early to say' Gibson and Towers are in jeopardy of losing jobs
- D-backs swept by Mets; end winless homestand
- Mets complete sweep of Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks are no easy fix, but who should get the chance?
- Debut in the books, Mike Bolsinger prepares for first start
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Analyst - Tuesday April 15Is Kevin Towers to blame for the D-backs’ start to the season?
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 10What do the D-backs need to do to get back on track?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB analyst - Wednesday April 9ESPN MLB analyst Tim Kurkjian discusses the D-backs' tough start.