'Long Island Medium' Theresa Caputo gets book deal
NEW YORK (AP) - She must have seen this coming.
Theresa Caputo, star of the TLC reality show "Long Island Medium," has a book deal. The memoir to be published by Atria Books, a Simon & Schuster imprint, will be called "There's More to Life Than This: Healing Messages, Remarkable Stories, and Insight About the Other Side."
Atria says the book will give readers insight into Caputo's life and better understanding of her "remarkable gift" while teaching them about messages she receives from the beyond.
Caputo, a mother of two from Hicksville, N.Y., says she started seeing spirits at age 4. Her TLC reality show has had three seasons.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dose of Venom: Matzek, Rockies silence Diamondbacks
- Nuno's strong outing squandered as Rockies shut out Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Jake Lamb's late grand slam propels Diamondbacks past Rockies
- Diamondbacks upend Rockies in series opener: By The Numbers
- D-backs manager Kirk Gibson: Daniel Hudson, Chris Owings, A.J. Pollock, Cody Ross may return soon
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.