'Long Island Medium' Theresa Caputo gets book deal
NEW YORK (AP) - She must have seen this coming.
Theresa Caputo, star of the TLC reality show "Long Island Medium," has a book deal. The memoir to be published by Atria Books, a Simon & Schuster imprint, will be called "There's More to Life Than This: Healing Messages, Remarkable Stories, and Insight About the Other Side."
Atria says the book will give readers insight into Caputo's life and better understanding of her "remarkable gift" while teaching them about messages she receives from the beyond.
Caputo, a mother of two from Hicksville, N.Y., says she started seeing spirits at age 4. Her TLC reality show has had three seasons.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Bob Brenly, D-backs TV commentator - Thursday July 31D-backs TV commentator Bob Brenly says who he thinks are the teams to beat in MLB after the trade de
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday July 31D-backs president and CEO Derrick Hall talks about the trade deadline.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.