`What to Expect' daughter Emma Bing gives birth
NEW YORK (AP) - Emma Bing, the inspiration for the pregnancy bible "What to Expect When You're Expecting," has given birth in Los Angeles to a boy.
Lennox Page Ali, whose father is musician Russell Ali, was born Tuesday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, weighing in at 5 pounds, 15 ounces, family spokeswoman Heidi Schaeffer said.
"Mother and child are doing very well and grandparents Heidi and Erik Murkoff are ecstatic," gushed Schaeffer.
Heidi Murkoff was pregnant with Emma when she wrote the proposal for her book, which sparked a franchise of pregnancy and parenting manuals. "What to Expect" has more than 17 million copies in print.
Bing has been blogging her pregnancy experiences, along with fashion and beauty advice, for her fellow millennial moms on Whattoexpect.com.
Follow Leanne Italie on Twitter at http://twitter.com/litalie
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 5 Arizona Diamondbacks named among top 100 prospects by MLB.com
- Suspensions handed out after Reno Aces and Albuquerque Isotopes brawl
- Arizona Diamondbacks recall Bo Schultz from Triple-A Reno, option Alfredo Marte
- ESPN insider Keith Law breaks down D-backs' tradeable assets
- Rookie Ahmed makes difference in Diamondbacks' marathon win over Reds: By The Numbers
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.