Updated Feb 18, 2013 - 1:53 pm
Arizona Diamondbacks acquire Tony Campana from Chicago Cubs in three-player deal
The D-backs acquired Tony Campana from Chicago for minor leaguers Erick Leal and Jesus Castillo.
Campana, who was a 13th round pick by the Cubs back in 2008, played 184 games in the big leagues over the last two seasons. He is a career .262 hitter with 54 stolen bases in 59 attempts.
Both Leal and Castillo pitched for the D-backs in the Rookie-A Dominican Summer League in 2012.
- Eric Chavez announces retirement after 17 years in majors
- Arizona Diamondbacks take series from Cincinnati: By the Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers: If it makes our team better, we'll listen
- Diamondbacks shutout by Leake and co.: By The Numbers
- 5 Arizona Diamondbacks named among top 100 prospects by MLB.com
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.