Updated Feb 21, 2013 - 1:46 pm
Kelly Osbourne injured herself in a public bathroom
Kelly Osbourne sprained her ankle on Wednesday after getting her foot caught in a public toilet.
Following the clumsy event, Kelly explained the incident on her Twitter.
Got my shoe stuck in a bathroomdrain. I was faced w/ spraining my ankle or eating the toilet! Guess what I picked? twitter.com/MissKellyO/sta…— Kelly Osbourne (@MissKellyO) February 21, 2013
To save herself from face planting into the toilet, her next best option was her foot.
I just could not bare the thought of my face landing in a public toilet! However I'm now questioning my decision due to the pain!!!!— Kelly Osbourne (@MissKellyO) February 21, 2013
Kelly is still set to host the E! red carpet pre-show at this Sunday's Academy Awards. Let's see if she coordinates her boot to match her dress.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.