Pippa Middleton to write column for magazine
LONDON (AP) - Pippa Middleton is making another foray into lifestyle writing.
The younger sister to Prince William's wife Kate will become a columnist for a monthly magazine published by upmarket British grocery store Waitrose.
The column, called "Pippa's Friday Night Feasts," will feature what's billed as "casual dining ideas and recipes."
The 29-year-old, who helps out with her parents' party supplies business, last year launched her first book, "Celebrate," a guide to entertaining at home that included recipes.
The book received largely negative reviews, with many complaining that the tips she offered were obvious and unimaginative. Middleton defended it by saying she had to "cover the basics."
She said Monday that the new column will enable her to share her "passion for food and entertaining."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- D-backs' Trevor Cahill struggles in loss to Detroit Tigers
- Dose of Venom: Tigers' bats doom D-backs in series finale
- D-backs drop series finale to Tigers: By the Numbers
- For the Arizona Diamondbacks, does stability sell?
- Diamondbacks GM: Trades are on the table, but won't make move unless it makes team better
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.