Pippa Middleton to write column for magazine
LONDON (AP) - Pippa Middleton is making another foray into lifestyle writing.
The younger sister to Prince William's wife Kate will become a columnist for a monthly magazine published by upmarket British grocery store Waitrose.
The column, called "Pippa's Friday Night Feasts," will feature what's billed as "casual dining ideas and recipes."
The 29-year-old, who helps out with her parents' party supplies business, last year launched her first book, "Celebrate," a guide to entertaining at home that included recipes.
The book received largely negative reviews, with many complaining that the tips she offered were obvious and unimaginative. Middleton defended it by saying she had to "cover the basics."
She said Monday that the new column will enable her to share her "passion for food and entertaining."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- D-backs CEO Derrick Hall says Tony La Russa will teach, but will not manage
- Diamondbacks fall to Nationals 1-0 on walk-off error: By The Numbers
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- D-backs fall to Nationals in another walk-off: By The Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers will keep doing job 'until they take away my office key'
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.