Pippa Middleton to write column for magazine
LONDON (AP) - Pippa Middleton is making another foray into lifestyle writing.
The younger sister to Prince William's wife Kate will become a columnist for a monthly magazine published by upmarket British grocery store Waitrose.
The column, called "Pippa's Friday Night Feasts," will feature what's billed as "casual dining ideas and recipes."
The 29-year-old, who helps out with her parents' party supplies business, last year launched her first book, "Celebrate," a guide to entertaining at home that included recipes.
The book received largely negative reviews, with many complaining that the tips she offered were obvious and unimaginative. Middleton defended it by saying she had to "cover the basics."
She said Monday that the new column will enable her to share her "passion for food and entertaining."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dose of Venom: Miguel Cabrera showcases MVP talent as Tigers squeak past Diamondbacks
- Detroit Tigers fend off Arizona Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson: 'We did the best we could' with Brandon McCarthy
- Dose of Venom: Collmenter, Peralta use 'the force' to help secure D-backs sweep of Cubs
- Collmenter quiets Cubs as D-backs put finishing touches on sweep: By The Numbers
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 16Did Adam Wainwright intentionally give Derek Jeter a pitch to hit in Tuesday night's All-Star Game?
- Tony La Russa, D-backs Chief Baseball Officer - Wednesday July 16D-backs CBO Tony La Russa talks about Tuesday’s All-Star Game.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday July 15Is Major League Baseball dying?