Updated Mar 4, 2013 - 9:03 am
D-backs starter Josh Collmenter struggles in loss to Giants
Adam Eaton, William Bloomquist and Jon Giffin each had a RBI. AJ Pollock was 2-for-3 with a triple. Cliff Pennington and John McDonald each had two hits.
In his first game against his former team, Cody Ross struck out in his only at-bat before leaving the game with left calf soreness.
The D-backs return to action Monday at Salt River Fields when they host the Reds. Brandon McCarthy will make his second start of the spring. Also scheduled to pitch tomorrow are Starling Peralta and Tony Sipp.
Members of Team USA will also be working out at Salt River Fields Monday, as they get ready for the World Baseball Classic. D-backs on the team include Willie Bloomquist, Heath Bell and David Hernandez.
Kyndra de St. Aubin, Reporter - Arizona Sports 98.7
- D-backs' Trevor Cahill struggles in loss to Detroit Tigers
- Dose of Venom: Tigers' bats doom D-backs in series finale
- D-backs drop series finale to Tigers: By the Numbers
- For the Arizona Diamondbacks, does stability sell?
- Diamondbacks GM: Trades are on the table, but won't make move unless it makes team better
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.