Updated Mar 4, 2013 - 9:03 am
D-backs starter Josh Collmenter struggles in loss to Giants
Adam Eaton, William Bloomquist and Jon Giffin each had a RBI. AJ Pollock was 2-for-3 with a triple. Cliff Pennington and John McDonald each had two hits.
In his first game against his former team, Cody Ross struck out in his only at-bat before leaving the game with left calf soreness.
The D-backs return to action Monday at Salt River Fields when they host the Reds. Brandon McCarthy will make his second start of the spring. Also scheduled to pitch tomorrow are Starling Peralta and Tony Sipp.
Members of Team USA will also be working out at Salt River Fields Monday, as they get ready for the World Baseball Classic. D-backs on the team include Willie Bloomquist, Heath Bell and David Hernandez.
Kyndra de St. Aubin, Reporter - Arizona Sports 98.7
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Matzek, Rockies silence Diamondbacks
- Nuno's strong outing squandered as Rockies shut out Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Jake Lamb's late grand slam propels Diamondbacks past Rockies
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.