Jessica Simpson reveals she's expecting a baby boy
LOS ANGELES (AP) - This time, it will be a boy for Jessica Simpson and fiance Eric Johnson.
Simpson revealed on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Wednesday that she is expecting a baby boy. She and Johnson are already parents of a daughter, Maxwell, who was born in May.
Simpson announced in December that Maxwell would be a big sister, but she hadn't revealed the gender of her new baby.
She didn't plan to reveal it Wednesday, either. She told Kimmel that she hadn't been feeling well during her second pregnancy, adding, "I never knew a wiener could actually make me nauseous."
She followed up by saying she "couldn't believe" she "just told the world" she's having a boy.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Suspensions handed out after Reno Aces and Albuquerque Isotopes brawl
- Arizona Diamondbacks recall Bo Schultz from Triple-A Reno, option Alfredo Marte
- ESPN insider Keith Law breaks down D-backs' tradeable assets
- Rookie Ahmed makes difference in Diamondbacks' marathon win over Reds: By The Numbers
- Report: Diamondbacks willing to move closer Addison Reed
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.