Jessica Simpson reveals she's expecting a baby boy
LOS ANGELES (AP) - This time, it will be a boy for Jessica Simpson and fiance Eric Johnson.
Simpson revealed on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Wednesday that she is expecting a baby boy. She and Johnson are already parents of a daughter, Maxwell, who was born in May.
Simpson announced in December that Maxwell would be a big sister, but she hadn't revealed the gender of her new baby.
She didn't plan to reveal it Wednesday, either. She told Kimmel that she hadn't been feeling well during her second pregnancy, adding, "I never knew a wiener could actually make me nauseous."
She followed up by saying she "couldn't believe" she "just told the world" she's having a boy.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dose of Venom: Miguel Cabrera showcases MVP talent as Tigers squeak past Diamondbacks
- Detroit Tigers fend off Arizona Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson: 'We did the best we could' with Brandon McCarthy
- Dose of Venom: Collmenter, Peralta use 'the force' to help secure D-backs sweep of Cubs
- Collmenter quiets Cubs as D-backs put finishing touches on sweep: By The Numbers
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 16Did Adam Wainwright intentionally give Derek Jeter a pitch to hit in Tuesday night's All-Star Game?
- Tony La Russa, D-backs Chief Baseball Officer - Wednesday July 16D-backs CBO Tony La Russa talks about Tuesday’s All-Star Game.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday July 15Is Major League Baseball dying?