Updated Mar 14, 2013 - 5:32 pm
'Forbes' list makes Oprah the most influential celebrity in America
Forbes.com released a survey conducted by E-Poll Research of the top 10 most influential celebrities.
Oprah Winfrey tops the list with 48% of people surveyed rating her as influential. Also on the list is Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, Ron Howard, George Lucas and others.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday April 23ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses what the D-backs need to do to turn things around.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 23What can be done to save the season?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 22D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's struggles.
- Bickley Blast - Monday April 21Dan goes off on the struggling D-backs.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?