Beyonce stars in H&M summer ad campaign
NEW YORK (AP) - Beyonce, who seems to be everywhere as she prepares for her upcoming world tour, is going to be seen in even more places.
The 31-year-old singer is featured in H&M's new ad campaign, announced by the retailer Thursday. Mrs. Carter, as she's called in the ads, is seen lounging on a beach wearing a sundress, short shorts, a bikini and other key items from the summer collection.
H&M says the ads, which were shot in the Bahamas, aim to capture the many sides of women, showing Beyonce as strong, vulnerable, sensual, fun, flirtatious and maternal.
Beyonce said that thanks to the tropical island setting, she felt more like she was shooting a music video than a commercial.
She and her husband, Jay-Z, whose real name is Shawn Carter, have a year-old daughter, Blue Ivy.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- MLB debutant delivers for Padres in win over D-backs
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.