Beyonce stars in H&M summer ad campaign
NEW YORK (AP) - Beyonce, who seems to be everywhere as she prepares for her upcoming world tour, is going to be seen in even more places.
The 31-year-old singer is featured in H&M's new ad campaign, announced by the retailer Thursday. Mrs. Carter, as she's called in the ads, is seen lounging on a beach wearing a sundress, short shorts, a bikini and other key items from the summer collection.
H&M says the ads, which were shot in the Bahamas, aim to capture the many sides of women, showing Beyonce as strong, vulnerable, sensual, fun, flirtatious and maternal.
Beyonce said that thanks to the tropical island setting, she felt more like she was shooting a music video than a commercial.
She and her husband, Jay-Z, whose real name is Shawn Carter, have a year-old daughter, Blue Ivy.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers will keep doing job 'until they take away my office key'
- Anderson, Diamondbacks destroyed by Nationals for fourth loss in a row: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson would be 'honored' to return next season
- Report: Arizona Diamondbacks plan to retain Kirk Gibson
- LaRoche's homer lifts Nationals to third straight walk-off in defeat of D-backs
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.
- Bob Nightengale- USA Today Sports MLB columnist - Friday August 15Bob Nightengale of USA Today Sports thinks Kirk Gibson could keep his job next season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 15There is a new commissioner in the MLB, and Dan Bickley previews the transition that is coming.