Beyonce stars in H&M summer ad campaign
NEW YORK (AP) - Beyonce, who seems to be everywhere as she prepares for her upcoming world tour, is going to be seen in even more places.
The 31-year-old singer is featured in H&M's new ad campaign, announced by the retailer Thursday. Mrs. Carter, as she's called in the ads, is seen lounging on a beach wearing a sundress, short shorts, a bikini and other key items from the summer collection.
H&M says the ads, which were shot in the Bahamas, aim to capture the many sides of women, showing Beyonce as strong, vulnerable, sensual, fun, flirtatious and maternal.
Beyonce said that thanks to the tropical island setting, she felt more like she was shooting a music video than a commercial.
She and her husband, Jay-Z, whose real name is Shawn Carter, have a year-old daughter, Blue Ivy.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Paul Goldschmidt named D-backs winner for Heart and Hustle Award
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager Gibson: If Brandon McCarthy wanted to throw the cutter, he should have thrown the cutter
- Arizona Diamondbacks place Cody Ross on 15-day DL
- Dose of Venom: Miguel Cabrera showcases MVP talent as Tigers squeak past Diamondbacks
- Detroit Tigers fend off Arizona Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 16Did Adam Wainwright intentionally give Derek Jeter a pitch to hit in Tuesday night's All-Star Game?
- Tony La Russa, D-backs Chief Baseball Officer - Wednesday July 16D-backs CBO Tony La Russa talks about Tuesday’s All-Star Game.