Lady Gaga's stylist Formichetti leaves Mugler
PARIS (AP) - The French fashion house Mugler says Lady Gaga's stylist Nicola Formichetti is leaving the company where he's been creative director since 2011.
In a statement sent Tuesday to The Associated Press, Formichetti said, "I have had a great time working in Paris with Mugler over the last two years. It was a challenge to re-invigorate the house for a new generation."
Formichetti's womenwear debut attracted a new legion of fans to the Parisian house when he enlisted superstar Lady Gaga to tread the catwalk for the fall-winter 2011 show. He explored space-age themes in his designs and dropped "Thierry" from the house name.
Mugler Director General Joel Palix said Formichetti succeeded in "bringing his energy to the brand" founded by Thierry Mugler in the 1970s.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dose of Venom: Milestone homers highlight D-backs win over Pirates
- D-backs offense backs Collmenter in win over Pirates: By The Numbers
- D-backs' Towers on August waiver trade period: 'We're going to be active'
- Eric Chavez 'at ease' with his decision to retire at age 36
- Arizona Diamondbacks and their 2014 trades
- Bob Brenly, D-backs TV commentator - Thursday July 31D-backs TV commentator Bob Brenly says who he thinks are the teams to beat in MLB after the trade de
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday July 31D-backs president and CEO Derrick Hall talks about the trade deadline.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.