Lady Gaga's stylist Formichetti leaves Mugler
PARIS (AP) - The French fashion house Mugler says Lady Gaga's stylist Nicola Formichetti is leaving the company where he's been creative director since 2011.
In a statement sent Tuesday to The Associated Press, Formichetti said, "I have had a great time working in Paris with Mugler over the last two years. It was a challenge to re-invigorate the house for a new generation."
Formichetti's womenwear debut attracted a new legion of fans to the Parisian house when he enlisted superstar Lady Gaga to tread the catwalk for the fall-winter 2011 show. He explored space-age themes in his designs and dropped "Thierry" from the house name.
Mugler Director General Joel Palix said Formichetti succeeded in "bringing his energy to the brand" founded by Thierry Mugler in the 1970s.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- MLB debutant delivers for Padres in win over D-backs
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.