Lady Gaga's stylist Formichetti leaves Mugler
PARIS (AP) - The French fashion house Mugler says Lady Gaga's stylist Nicola Formichetti is leaving the company where he's been creative director since 2011.
In a statement sent Tuesday to The Associated Press, Formichetti said, "I have had a great time working in Paris with Mugler over the last two years. It was a challenge to re-invigorate the house for a new generation."
Formichetti's womenwear debut attracted a new legion of fans to the Parisian house when he enlisted superstar Lady Gaga to tread the catwalk for the fall-winter 2011 show. He explored space-age themes in his designs and dropped "Thierry" from the house name.
Mugler Director General Joel Palix said Formichetti succeeded in "bringing his energy to the brand" founded by Thierry Mugler in the 1970s.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers complete two-game sweep of D-backs behind strong performances from Kershaw, Kemp
- Kershaw stymies D-backs as Dodgers sweep two-game set: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers take advantage of wild Cahill, overturned calls in win over D-backs
- Dodgers' six-run inning does in Cahill, D-backs: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager: Six-man rotation probably on the way
- Tim Kurkjian - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.