Lady Gaga's stylist Formichetti leaves Mugler
PARIS (AP) - The French fashion house Mugler says Lady Gaga's stylist Nicola Formichetti is leaving the company where he's been creative director since 2011.
In a statement sent Tuesday to The Associated Press, Formichetti said, "I have had a great time working in Paris with Mugler over the last two years. It was a challenge to re-invigorate the house for a new generation."
Formichetti's womenwear debut attracted a new legion of fans to the Parisian house when he enlisted superstar Lady Gaga to tread the catwalk for the fall-winter 2011 show. He explored space-age themes in his designs and dropped "Thierry" from the house name.
Mugler Director General Joel Palix said Formichetti succeeded in "bringing his energy to the brand" founded by Thierry Mugler in the 1970s.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Signing with Arizona Diamondbacks 'perfect' for Oliver Perez
- D-backs finalize deal with LHP Oliver Perez
- Diamondbacks' Archie Bradley to pitch in Australia, ‘still in the mix' to pitch in big leagues
- D-backs send Barrett, Stites to Minor League camp, option De La Rosa, Marte to Triple-A Reno
- Report: Diamondbacks to sign LHP Oliver Perez
- Pedro Gomez, ESPN MLB reporter - Monday March 10Pedro Gomez discusses Barry Bonds' return to the Giants.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?
- Brad Ziegler, D-backs relief pitcher - Monday March 3D-backs relief pitcher Brad Ziegler discusses the upcoming season.