Auction includes Parker's Carrie Bradshaw shoes
NEW YORK (AP) - Sarah Jessica Parker is auctioning three pairs of shoes from her Carrie Bradshaw days to raise money for a New York high school.
Her "Sex and the City" shoes from Prada, Jonathan Kelsey and Dolce Vita will be sold alongside Elvis Presley's brown leather boots, Shaquille O'Neal basketball shoes- size 22- and pink platforms that Britney Spears wore on tour.
The auction benefits LaGuardia High School of Music, Art and the Performing Arts, according to statement Wednesday from Gotta Have Rock and Roll, a memorabilia company.
It will also feature Madonna's leopard-print boots, Sylvester Stallone's fur ones and Eminem's white sneakers.
The sale starts on Apr. 24.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- D-backs drop series finale to Tigers: By the Numbers
- For the Arizona Diamondbacks, does stability sell?
- Diamondbacks GM: Trades are on the table, but won't make move unless it makes team better
- D-backs' mystery man David Peralta impresses general manager Kevin Towers
- Dose of Venom: Montero's clutch hit highlights Diamondbacks' comeback win over Tigers
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.