Auction includes Parker's Carrie Bradshaw shoes
NEW YORK (AP) - Sarah Jessica Parker is auctioning three pairs of shoes from her Carrie Bradshaw days to raise money for a New York high school.
Her "Sex and the City" shoes from Prada, Jonathan Kelsey and Dolce Vita will be sold alongside Elvis Presley's brown leather boots, Shaquille O'Neal basketball shoes- size 22- and pink platforms that Britney Spears wore on tour.
The auction benefits LaGuardia High School of Music, Art and the Performing Arts, according to statement Wednesday from Gotta Have Rock and Roll, a memorabilia company.
It will also feature Madonna's leopard-print boots, Sylvester Stallone's fur ones and Eminem's white sneakers.
The sale starts on Apr. 24.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Diamondbacks reinstate A.J. Pollock and Chris Owings from DL
- MLB debutant delivers for Padres in win over D-backs
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs Manager - Tuesday September 2Kirk Gibson discusses Daniel Hudson returning to the D-backs roster.
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.