Auction includes Parker's Carrie Bradshaw shoes
NEW YORK (AP) - Sarah Jessica Parker is auctioning three pairs of shoes from her Carrie Bradshaw days to raise money for a New York high school.
Her "Sex and the City" shoes from Prada, Jonathan Kelsey and Dolce Vita will be sold alongside Elvis Presley's brown leather boots, Shaquille O'Neal basketball shoes- size 22- and pink platforms that Britney Spears wore on tour.
The auction benefits LaGuardia High School of Music, Art and the Performing Arts, according to statement Wednesday from Gotta Have Rock and Roll, a memorabilia company.
It will also feature Madonna's leopard-print boots, Sylvester Stallone's fur ones and Eminem's white sneakers.
The sale starts on Apr. 24.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers take advantage of wild Cahill, overturned calls in win over D-backs
- Dodgers' six-run inning does in Cahill, D-backs: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager: Six-man rotation probably on the way
- Dose of Venom: Anderson gets roughed up again as D-backs drop series finale to Padres
- Padres take series finale from Anderson, D-backs
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.