Updated Apr 16, 2013 - 4:53 pm
Ozzy Osbourne admits to relapsing on drugs
For the last year and a half I have been drinking and taking drugs. I was in a very dark place. I would like to apologize to Sharon, my family, my friends and my band mates for my insane behavior during this period………and my fans.
Also in the Facebook post he smashed any rumors involving a divorce from his wife Sharon. "Just to set the record straight, Sharon and I are not divorcing. I'm just trying to be a better person," he said.
Hopefully Ozzy may be healthy enough to perform during his upcoming Black Sabbath tour. The band will hit the road starting August, 2013 in support of their album "13," which is scheduled to hit shelves on June 11.
Any Phoenix tour dates have yet to be announced.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?
- Brad Ziegler, D-backs relief pitcher - Monday March 3D-backs relief pitcher Brad Ziegler discusses the upcoming season.
- Jerry Crasnick, ESPN.com baseball writer - Monday March 3Jerry Crasnick previews the 2014 NL West.