Updated Apr 16, 2013 - 4:53 pm
Ozzy Osbourne admits to relapsing on drugs
For the last year and a half I have been drinking and taking drugs. I was in a very dark place. I would like to apologize to Sharon, my family, my friends and my band mates for my insane behavior during this period………and my fans.
Also in the Facebook post he smashed any rumors involving a divorce from his wife Sharon. "Just to set the record straight, Sharon and I are not divorcing. I'm just trying to be a better person," he said.
Hopefully Ozzy may be healthy enough to perform during his upcoming Black Sabbath tour. The band will hit the road starting August, 2013 in support of their album "13," which is scheduled to hit shelves on June 11.
Any Phoenix tour dates have yet to be announced.
- D-backs CEO Derrick Hall says Tony La Russa will teach, but will not manage
- Diamondbacks fall to Nationals 1-0 on walk-off error: By The Numbers
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- D-backs fall to Nationals in another walk-off: By The Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers will keep doing job 'until they take away my office key'
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.