Updated Apr 16, 2013 - 4:53 pm
Ozzy Osbourne admits to relapsing on drugs
For the last year and a half I have been drinking and taking drugs. I was in a very dark place. I would like to apologize to Sharon, my family, my friends and my band mates for my insane behavior during this period………and my fans.
Also in the Facebook post he smashed any rumors involving a divorce from his wife Sharon. "Just to set the record straight, Sharon and I are not divorcing. I'm just trying to be a better person," he said.
Hopefully Ozzy may be healthy enough to perform during his upcoming Black Sabbath tour. The band will hit the road starting August, 2013 in support of their album "13," which is scheduled to hit shelves on June 11.
Any Phoenix tour dates have yet to be announced.
- Diamondbacks reinstate Cody Ross; designate Ryan Rowland-Smith
- ESPN analyst Kurkjian: Arizona Diamondbacks 'not doing anything right'
- D-backs' Derrick Hall: Losses mounting because players are pressing
- D-backs prospect Archie Bradley struggles in latest start
- D-backs president: 'It's far too early to say' Gibson and Towers are in jeopardy of losing jobs
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.