Updated Apr 16, 2013 - 4:53 pm
Ozzy Osbourne admits to relapsing on drugs
For the last year and a half I have been drinking and taking drugs. I was in a very dark place. I would like to apologize to Sharon, my family, my friends and my band mates for my insane behavior during this period………and my fans.
Also in the Facebook post he smashed any rumors involving a divorce from his wife Sharon. "Just to set the record straight, Sharon and I are not divorcing. I'm just trying to be a better person," he said.
Hopefully Ozzy may be healthy enough to perform during his upcoming Black Sabbath tour. The band will hit the road starting August, 2013 in support of their album "13," which is scheduled to hit shelves on June 11.
Any Phoenix tour dates have yet to be announced.
- ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian on trading Gerardo Parra: 'Maybe you've got to look at it'
- Diamondbacks president Derrick Hall: Bullpen is where trades may come from
- D-backs' Trevor Cahill struggles in loss to Detroit Tigers
- Dose of Venom: Tigers' bats doom D-backs in series finale
- D-backs drop series finale to Tigers: By the Numbers
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.