Updated Apr 16, 2013 - 4:53 pm
Ozzy Osbourne admits to relapsing on drugs
For the last year and a half I have been drinking and taking drugs. I was in a very dark place. I would like to apologize to Sharon, my family, my friends and my band mates for my insane behavior during this period………and my fans.
Also in the Facebook post he smashed any rumors involving a divorce from his wife Sharon. "Just to set the record straight, Sharon and I are not divorcing. I'm just trying to be a better person," he said.
Hopefully Ozzy may be healthy enough to perform during his upcoming Black Sabbath tour. The band will hit the road starting August, 2013 in support of their album "13," which is scheduled to hit shelves on June 11.
Any Phoenix tour dates have yet to be announced.
- Paul Goldschmidt named D-backs winner for Heart and Hustle Award
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager Gibson: If Brandon McCarthy wanted to throw the cutter, he should have thrown the cutter
- Arizona Diamondbacks place Cody Ross on 15-day DL
- Dose of Venom: Miguel Cabrera showcases MVP talent as Tigers squeak past Diamondbacks
- Detroit Tigers fend off Arizona Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 16Did Adam Wainwright intentionally give Derek Jeter a pitch to hit in Tuesday night's All-Star Game?
- Tony La Russa, D-backs Chief Baseball Officer - Wednesday July 16D-backs CBO Tony La Russa talks about Tuesday’s All-Star Game.