Winners of London theater's Olivier Awards
LONDON (AP) - The winners of London's 2013 Laurence Olivier Awards, honoring achievement in theater, opera and dance:
New Play: "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time"
New Musical: "Top Hat"
Entertainment: "Goodnight Mister Tom"
Revival: "Long Day's Journey Into Night"
Musical Revival: "Sweeney Todd"
Actress-Play: Helen Mirren, "The Audience"
Actor-Play: Luke Treadaway, "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time"
Actress-Musical: Imelda Staunton, "Sweeney Todd"
Actor-Musical: Michael Ball, "Sweeney Todd"
Supporting Actor-Play: Richard McCabe, "The Audience"
Supporting Actress-Play: Nicola Walker, "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time"
Supporting Performer-Musical: Leigh Zimmerman, "A Chorus Line"
Director: Marianne Elliott, "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time"
Theater Choreography: Bill Deamer, "Top Hat"
New Opera Production: "Einstein on the Beach," Barbican
Outstanding Achievement in Opera: Tenor Bryan Hymel for performances at the Royal Opera House
New Dance Production: "Aeternum," Royal Ballet
Outstanding Achievement in Dance: Principal dancer Marianela Nunez, Royal Ballet
Set Design: Bunny Christie and Finn Ross, "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time"
Lighting Design: Paul Constable, "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time"
Sound Design: Ian Dickinson and Adrian Sutton, "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time"
Costume Design: Jon Morrell, "Top Hat"
Audience Award for Most Popular Show: "Billy Elliot"
Outstanding Achievement in an Affiliate Theater: Season of new writing, Royal Court Jerwood Theatre Upstairs
Special Awards: Gillian Lynne, Michael Frayn
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- MLB debutant delivers for Padres in win over D-backs
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.