D-backs activate SS Didi Gregorius from DL
The Arizona Diamondbacks have activated shortstop Didi Gregorius from the 7-day disabled list and optioned outfielder Alfredo Marte to Triple-A on Saturday.
Gregorius, who was sidelined with a concussion, missed six games with the injury.
The 23-year-old has hit .407 with two home runs and two RBI in 27 at-bats this season.
Marte hit .186 with no homers and four RBI in 43 at-bats with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?
- Brad Ziegler, D-backs relief pitcher - Monday March 3D-backs relief pitcher Brad Ziegler discusses the upcoming season.
- Jerry Crasnick, ESPN.com baseball writer - Monday March 3Jerry Crasnick previews the 2014 NL West.