Updated May 4, 2013 - 9:11 pm
Adam Eaton begins rehab assignment in Triple-A Reno
Outfielder Adam Eaton has begun his rehab assignment with the Reno Aces, as he makes his way back from an extended DL stint.
Eaton, who suffered a sprained left elbow injury midway through spring training, is 2-for-10 with a double, a run scored and an RBI in two games with Triple-A Reno. He has yet to play the field, however, serving as the Aces' DH in both contests.
The 24-year-old is no stranger to minor league baseball. Last season, Eaton swiped 44 bases in separate stints with Double-A Mobile and Triple-A Reno.
He hit .259 with two home runs and five RBI in 22 games with the D-backs in 2012.
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- D-backs fall to Nationals in another walk-off: By The Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers will keep doing job 'until they take away my office key'
- Anderson, Diamondbacks destroyed by Nationals for fourth loss in a row: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson would be 'honored' to return next season
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.
- Bob Nightengale- USA Today Sports MLB columnist - Friday August 15Bob Nightengale of USA Today Sports thinks Kirk Gibson could keep his job next season.