Updated May 4, 2013 - 9:11 pm
Adam Eaton begins rehab assignment in Triple-A Reno
Outfielder Adam Eaton has begun his rehab assignment with the Reno Aces, as he makes his way back from an extended DL stint.
Eaton, who suffered a sprained left elbow injury midway through spring training, is 2-for-10 with a double, a run scored and an RBI in two games with Triple-A Reno. He has yet to play the field, however, serving as the Aces' DH in both contests.
The 24-year-old is no stranger to minor league baseball. Last season, Eaton swiped 44 bases in separate stints with Double-A Mobile and Triple-A Reno.
He hit .259 with two home runs and five RBI in 22 games with the D-backs in 2012.
- D-backs go 3-4 on road trip, prepare for homestand vs. Phillies, Rockies
- D-backs' Mike Bolsinger shines in series finale at Wrigley: By The Numbers
- Bolsinger earns 1st MLB win, D-backs top Cubs
- D-backs place outfielder Mark Trumbo on 15-day D.L.
- Diamondbacks' Mark Trumbo out indefinitely with stress fracture in foot
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president and CEO - Thursday April 24Did yesterday’s win save Kirk Gibson’s job?
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday April 23ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses what the D-backs need to do to turn things around.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 23What can be done to save the season?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 22D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's struggles.
- Bickley Blast - Monday April 21Dan goes off on the struggling D-backs.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.