Updated May 4, 2013 - 9:11 pm
Adam Eaton begins rehab assignment in Triple-A Reno
Outfielder Adam Eaton has begun his rehab assignment with the Reno Aces, as he makes his way back from an extended DL stint.
Eaton, who suffered a sprained left elbow injury midway through spring training, is 2-for-10 with a double, a run scored and an RBI in two games with Triple-A Reno. He has yet to play the field, however, serving as the Aces' DH in both contests.
The 24-year-old is no stranger to minor league baseball. Last season, Eaton swiped 44 bases in separate stints with Double-A Mobile and Triple-A Reno.
He hit .259 with two home runs and five RBI in 22 games with the D-backs in 2012.
- Arizona Diamondbacks trade Martin Prado to New York Yankees
- Arizona Diamondbacks trade Gerardo Parra to Milwaukee Brewers for prospects Mitch Haniger and Anthony Banda
- Eric Chavez announces retirement after 17 years in majors
- Arizona Diamondbacks take series from Cincinnati: By the Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers: If it makes our team better, we'll listen
- Bob Brenly, D-backs TV commentator - Thursday July 31D-backs TV commentator Bob Brenly says who he thinks are the teams to beat in MLB after the trade de
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday July 31D-backs president and CEO Derrick Hall talks about the trade deadline.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.