Updated May 4, 2013 - 9:11 pm
Adam Eaton begins rehab assignment in Triple-A Reno
Outfielder Adam Eaton has begun his rehab assignment with the Reno Aces, as he makes his way back from an extended DL stint.
Eaton, who suffered a sprained left elbow injury midway through spring training, is 2-for-10 with a double, a run scored and an RBI in two games with Triple-A Reno. He has yet to play the field, however, serving as the Aces' DH in both contests.
The 24-year-old is no stranger to minor league baseball. Last season, Eaton swiped 44 bases in separate stints with Double-A Mobile and Triple-A Reno.
He hit .259 with two home runs and five RBI in 22 games with the D-backs in 2012.
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers take advantage of wild Cahill, overturned calls in win over D-backs
- Dodgers' six-run inning does in Cahill, D-backs: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager: Six-man rotation probably on the way
- Dose of Venom: Anderson gets roughed up again as D-backs drop series finale to Padres
- Padres take series finale from Anderson, D-backs
- Tim Kurkjian - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.