Updated May 4, 2013 - 9:11 pm
Adam Eaton begins rehab assignment in Triple-A Reno
Outfielder Adam Eaton has begun his rehab assignment with the Reno Aces, as he makes his way back from an extended DL stint.
Eaton, who suffered a sprained left elbow injury midway through spring training, is 2-for-10 with a double, a run scored and an RBI in two games with Triple-A Reno. He has yet to play the field, however, serving as the Aces' DH in both contests.
The 24-year-old is no stranger to minor league baseball. Last season, Eaton swiped 44 bases in separate stints with Double-A Mobile and Triple-A Reno.
He hit .259 with two home runs and five RBI in 22 games with the D-backs in 2012.
- Beckett, Puig silence D-backs in series-clinching win for Dodgers: By The Numbers
- D-backs' Bolsinger struggles in first career start
- Ethier's HR propels Dodgers over Diamondbacks
- D-backs lose early lead, fall to Dodgers: By The Numbers
- Reserve outfielder Tony Campana supplies spark during D-backs' sluggish start
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.