Updated May 6, 2013 - 11:36 am
Adam Eaton continues rehab assignment
He did not play in the field Sunday, serving only as the designated hitter. Eaton went 0-for-4 with an RBI and a strikeout in a 6-5 loss to the Tacoma Rainiers.
In the three games with Reno, Eaton is batting .143 in 14 at-bats, with two hits, a double, two RBI and four strikeouts. He has yet to play in the field in any games.
The 24-year-old hurt the elbow in spring training and had an MRI on March 21st that revealed the UCL sprain. The D-backs originally said Eaton would be out 6-8 weeks and expected him back in early May.
Eaton appeared in 22 games for the D-backs in 2012, and hit .259 with two home runs and five RBI.
Kyndra de St. Aubin, Reporter - Arizona Sports 98.7
- Four-run fifth inning does in McCarthy, D-backs in loss to Cubs: By The Numbers
- D-backs manager Kirk Gibson: 'If we don't start winning, I should be held accountable'
- Diamondbacks didn't have a chance after Sydney
- Prospect Archie Bradley struggles in latest outing
- Wood homers, allows 1 run in Cubs' win
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 22D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's struggles.
- Bickley Blast - Monday April 21Dan goes off on the struggling D-backs.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.