Updated May 6, 2013 - 11:36 am
Adam Eaton continues rehab assignment
He did not play in the field Sunday, serving only as the designated hitter. Eaton went 0-for-4 with an RBI and a strikeout in a 6-5 loss to the Tacoma Rainiers.
In the three games with Reno, Eaton is batting .143 in 14 at-bats, with two hits, a double, two RBI and four strikeouts. He has yet to play in the field in any games.
The 24-year-old hurt the elbow in spring training and had an MRI on March 21st that revealed the UCL sprain. The D-backs originally said Eaton would be out 6-8 weeks and expected him back in early May.
Eaton appeared in 22 games for the D-backs in 2012, and hit .259 with two home runs and five RBI.
Kyndra de St. Aubin, Reporter - Arizona Sports 98.7
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers take advantage of wild Cahill, overturned calls in win over D-backs
- Dodgers' six-run inning does in Cahill, D-backs: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager: Six-man rotation probably on the way
- Dose of Venom: Anderson gets roughed up again as D-backs drop series finale to Padres
- Padres take series finale from Anderson, D-backs
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.