Updated May 6, 2013 - 11:36 am
Adam Eaton continues rehab assignment
He did not play in the field Sunday, serving only as the designated hitter. Eaton went 0-for-4 with an RBI and a strikeout in a 6-5 loss to the Tacoma Rainiers.
In the three games with Reno, Eaton is batting .143 in 14 at-bats, with two hits, a double, two RBI and four strikeouts. He has yet to play in the field in any games.
The 24-year-old hurt the elbow in spring training and had an MRI on March 21st that revealed the UCL sprain. The D-backs originally said Eaton would be out 6-8 weeks and expected him back in early May.
Eaton appeared in 22 games for the D-backs in 2012, and hit .259 with two home runs and five RBI.
Kyndra de St. Aubin, Reporter - Arizona Sports 98.7
- Arizona Diamondbacks' Bronson Arroyo may not be ready at start of season
- Diamondbacks' Archie Bradley excited to pitch in Australia
- Signing with Arizona Diamondbacks 'perfect' for Oliver Perez
- D-backs finalize deal with LHP Oliver Perez
- Diamondbacks' Archie Bradley to pitch in Australia, ‘still in the mix' to pitch in big leagues
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday March 11Kirk Gibson discusses Archie Bradley's future with the team.
- Pedro Gomez, ESPN MLB reporter - Monday March 10Pedro Gomez discusses Barry Bonds' return to the Giants.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday March 6How is the battle at shortstop going for the D-backs?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday March 5How important is it for professional athletes to have good character?
- Alan Trammell, D-backs bench coach - Tuesday March 4D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell discusses Archie Bradley's impressive Cactus League debut.
- Archie Bradley, Diamondbacks pitcher - Tuesday March 4Archie Bradley discusses his first Cactus League start against the Rockies.
- Richard Justice, MLB.com correspondent - Tuesday March 4Is baseball held to a higher standard than other sports?