Updated May 10, 2013 - 7:37 am
Kate Upton goes 'Vogue,' covering its June issue
NEW YORK (AP) - Kate Upton has gone from a Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue cover model to the front page of Vouge.
Upton tells Vogue that runway modeling is "not what I set out to do" and that she wants to front a major fashion campaign and maybe even launch her own lingerie line.
She also says she would like to continue acting. Upton has appeared in "The Three Stooges" and "Tower Heist." She's also got a part in an upcoming film, "The Other Woman," starring Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann.
Of her various goals she says, "I'm American- more is more!"
This week, Upton attended the annual Met Ball in New York, which is hosted by Vogue.
The Vogue June issue goes on sale May 21.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- ESPN insider Keith Law breaks down D-backs' tradeable assets
- Rookie Ahmed makes difference in Diamondbacks' marathon win over Reds: By The Numbers
- Report: Diamondbacks willing to move closer Addison Reed
- Diamondbacks reinstate Jordan Pacheco, release Nick Evans
- ESPN Insider calls for D-backs to pawn Martin Prado off to Blue Jays
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.