Ex-Utah Gov. Huntsman hosting weekly radio show
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) - Former Republican Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman, a 2012 presidential candidate, will host a new weekly radio talk show on SiriusXM satellite radio aimed at promoting bipartisan politics.
Huntsman helped launch a similar program in May, but that show was monthly and Huntsman only served as an occasional host.
SiriusXM says in a statement the company felt the monthly show was a success and decided to expand it to a weekly program with Huntsman.
The new venture, an hour-long program called "No Labels Radio With Jon Huntsman," will air on Saturdays, starting Oct. 26.
Huntsman is a co-chair of a group of 87 members of Congress called No Labels, which calls for an end to dysfunctional politics and more problem-solving in Washington, D.C.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Diamondbacks reinstate A.J. Pollock and Chris Owings from DL
- MLB debutant delivers for Padres in win over D-backs
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs Manager - Tuesday September 2Kirk Gibson discusses Daniel Hudson returning to the D-backs roster.
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.