Updated May 27, 2013 - 8:08 am
D-backs to wear camouflage caps and jerseys Monday
And in keeping with MLB's patriotic-themed Memorial Day tradition, they'll be breaking out new hats and jerseys for the twin bill.
But in a change from years past, this season's Memorial Day duds wont feature some variation of red, white and blue. This year, all 30 MLB teams are going camo.
The Diamondbacks will wear camouflaged hats and jerseys with camo lettering against the Rangers. All proceeds from sales of the special merchandise will benefit the Welcome Home Veterans program.
Check out what the D-backs will be wearing below.
- Arizona Diamondbacks trade Gerardo Parra to Milwaukee Brewers for prospects Mitch Haniger and Anthony Banda
- Eric Chavez announces retirement after 17 years in majors
- Arizona Diamondbacks take series from Cincinnati: By the Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers: If it makes our team better, we'll listen
- Diamondbacks shutout by Leake and co.: By The Numbers
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday July 31D-backs president and CEO Derrick Hall talks about the trade deadline.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.