Updated May 27, 2013 - 8:08 am
D-backs to wear camouflage caps and jerseys Monday
And in keeping with MLB's patriotic-themed Memorial Day tradition, they'll be breaking out new hats and jerseys for the twin bill.
But in a change from years past, this season's Memorial Day duds wont feature some variation of red, white and blue. This year, all 30 MLB teams are going camo.
The Diamondbacks will wear camouflaged hats and jerseys with camo lettering against the Rangers. All proceeds from sales of the special merchandise will benefit the Welcome Home Veterans program.
Check out what the D-backs will be wearing below.
- The Pulse: D-backs fans like the Trumbo trade
- Mark Trumbo trade looks like another admission of a previous mistake
- Mark Trumbo 'super excited' to stick in left field with the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Trumbo, Anderson dealt as winter meetings pick up
- Arizona Diamondbacks' GM Kevin Towers on why he traded Tyler Skaggs
- Mark Trumbo, Diamondbacks Outfielder - Wednesday December 11Mark Trumbo joins the show to discuss being traded to the Diamondbacks.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday December 11Why did the D-backs add Mark Trumbo and will they make more moves?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Wednesday December 11Law explains why the D-backs trade for Mark Trumbo will not work.
- Ken Kendrick, Arizona Diamondbacks Owner - Friday November 22Kendrick joins the show to talk about the Diamondbacks' offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday November 21Kirk Gibson says he thinks the Diamondbacks will win a World Series in Arizona.