Updated May 27, 2013 - 8:08 am
D-backs to wear camouflage caps and jerseys Monday
And in keeping with MLB's patriotic-themed Memorial Day tradition, they'll be breaking out new hats and jerseys for the twin bill.
But in a change from years past, this season's Memorial Day duds wont feature some variation of red, white and blue. This year, all 30 MLB teams are going camo.
The Diamondbacks will wear camouflaged hats and jerseys with camo lettering against the Rangers. All proceeds from sales of the special merchandise will benefit the Welcome Home Veterans program.
Check out what the D-backs will be wearing below.
- Diamondbacks shutout by Leake and co.: By The Numbers
- 5 Arizona Diamondbacks named among top 100 prospects by MLB.com
- Suspensions handed out after Reno Aces and Albuquerque Isotopes brawl
- Arizona Diamondbacks recall Bo Schultz from Triple-A Reno, option Alfredo Marte
- ESPN insider Keith Law breaks down D-backs' tradeable assets
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.