Amanda Bynes lashes out at Rihanna on Twitter
Troubled former actress Amanda Bynes continues to make headlines, following her arrest for throwing a bong out a window of her Manhattan apartment late last week.
According to TMZ, Bynes lashed out at singer Rihanna on Twitter Monday morning, unleashing a series of angry tweets before later deleting them.
"Chris Brown beat you because you're not pretty enough," she tweeted. "No one wants to be your lover so you call everyone and their mother."
Rihanna responded, taking a shot of her own at the troubled starlet.
Ya see what happens when they cancel Intervention?— Rihanna (@rihanna) May 26, 2013
Bynes responded with another jab, before quickly deleting the tweet.
"@rihanna unlike ur fugly faced self I don't do drugs! U need the intervention dog! I met ur ugly face in person! U aren't pretty u know it!"
It's unclear what exactly provoked Bynes to attack Rihanna.
- Dose of Venom: Milestone homers highlight D-backs win over Pirates
- D-backs offense backs Collmenter in win over Pirates: By The Numbers
- D-backs' Towers on August waiver trade period: 'We're going to be active'
- Eric Chavez 'at ease' with his decision to retire at age 36
- Arizona Diamondbacks and their 2014 trades
- Bob Brenly, D-backs TV commentator - Thursday July 31D-backs TV commentator Bob Brenly says who he thinks are the teams to beat in MLB after the trade de
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday July 31D-backs president and CEO Derrick Hall talks about the trade deadline.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 30ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses the MLB trade deadline.
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.