Amanda Bynes lashes out at Rihanna on Twitter
Troubled former actress Amanda Bynes continues to make headlines, following her arrest for throwing a bong out a window of her Manhattan apartment late last week.
According to TMZ, Bynes lashed out at singer Rihanna on Twitter Monday morning, unleashing a series of angry tweets before later deleting them.
"Chris Brown beat you because you're not pretty enough," she tweeted. "No one wants to be your lover so you call everyone and their mother."
Rihanna responded, taking a shot of her own at the troubled starlet.
Ya see what happens when they cancel Intervention?— Rihanna (@rihanna) May 26, 2013
Bynes responded with another jab, before quickly deleting the tweet.
"@rihanna unlike ur fugly faced self I don't do drugs! U need the intervention dog! I met ur ugly face in person! U aren't pretty u know it!"
It's unclear what exactly provoked Bynes to attack Rihanna.
- Diamondbacks reinstate A.J. Pollock and Chris Owings from DL
- MLB debutant delivers for Padres in win over D-backs
- Cahill, D-backs' offense struggle in loss to Padres: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs Manager - Tuesday September 2Kirk Gibson discusses Daniel Hudson returning to the D-backs roster.
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.