Updated May 27, 2013 - 6:17 pm
Willie Bloomquist shines in Triple-A rehab assignment
Bloomquist, who was put on the 15-day disabled list on March 27 with a right intercostal strain, had an impressive stint with Triple-A Reno over the weekend.
On Friday and Saturday night, the 35-year-old played seven innings in the field and went 3-of-7 at the plate with four RBI and two runs scored.
In 2012, Bloomquist played 80 games with the D-backs and hit .260 with four home runs and 26 RBI.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.