Updated May 28, 2013 - 9:31 am
Archie Bradley ranked ninth-best MLB prospect by ESPN insider
Twenty-year-old Archie Bradley ranked 29th on Law's list.
What a difference two months can make.
Law released his revised list Tuesday morning and Bradley has moved up 20 spots to number nine overall.
Bradley always had ace-quality stuff, with a fastball up to 98 mph and a curveball from hell, but his control troubles last year appear to be behind him. He has walked just more than 10 percent of hitters this year after walking more than 14 percent of them last year. Diamondbacks fans should be gritty -- I mean, giddy -- over the prospect of a rotation with Bradley, Pat Corbin, Tyler Skaggs, Wade Miley and Daniel Hudson by Opening Day of 2015.
Bradley, who was drafted seventh overall by the Diamondbacks out of Broken Arrow High School in Oklahoma in 2011, has been dominant at the Minor League level this season.
In 10 starts between Class-A Visalia and Double-A Mobile, Bradley is 6-0 with a 0.99 ERA. He has struck out 73 and walked only 23 in 54.2 innings. In 39 appearances in the minors (38 starts) over three seasons, Bradley is 18-6 with a 2.99 ERA and 229 strikeouts in 192.2 innings.
On Law's list, Bradley is the second-ranked pitcher behind only Seattle prospect Taijuan Walker.
Vince Marotta, Co-host - Bickley & Marotta, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Matzek, Rockies silence Diamondbacks
- Nuno's strong outing squandered as Rockies shut out Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Jake Lamb's late grand slam propels Diamondbacks past Rockies
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.