Updated May 29, 2013 - 2:26 pm
Daniel Hudson throws six innings of rehab work
The 26-year-old threw six innings against a team of San Francisco Giants at Extended Spring Training at Salt River Fields in Scottsdale, allowing four earned runs and seven hits. He struck out three and walked one while throwing 74 pitches (54 strikes).
Hudson underwent the surgery last July 9 and is expected to return to big league action sometime near the All-Star break.
Got lit up a little bit today in extended spring so that means I must have had pretty good stuff #toomanystrikes— Daniel Hudson (@DHuddy41) May 29, 2013
Seriously though the arm felt great today! #KeepPushing— Daniel Hudson (@DHuddy41) May 29, 2013
- ESPN analyst Kurkjian: Arizona Diamondbacks 'not doing anything right'
- D-backs' Derrick Hall: Losses mounting because players are pressing
- D-backs prospect Archie Bradley struggles in latest start
- D-backs president: 'It's far too early to say' Gibson and Towers are in jeopardy of losing jobs
- D-backs swept by Mets; end winless homestand
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.