Updated May 29, 2013 - 2:26 pm
Daniel Hudson throws six innings of rehab work
The 26-year-old threw six innings against a team of San Francisco Giants at Extended Spring Training at Salt River Fields in Scottsdale, allowing four earned runs and seven hits. He struck out three and walked one while throwing 74 pitches (54 strikes).
Hudson underwent the surgery last July 9 and is expected to return to big league action sometime near the All-Star break.
Got lit up a little bit today in extended spring so that means I must have had pretty good stuff #toomanystrikes— Daniel Hudson (@DHuddy41) May 29, 2013
Seriously though the arm felt great today! #KeepPushing— Daniel Hudson (@DHuddy41) May 29, 2013
- D-backs CEO Derrick Hall says Tony La Russa will teach, but will not manage
- Diamondbacks fall to Nationals 1-0 on walk-off error: By The Numbers
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- D-backs fall to Nationals in another walk-off: By The Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers will keep doing job 'until they take away my office key'
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.