Updated May 29, 2013 - 2:26 pm
Daniel Hudson throws six innings of rehab work
The 26-year-old threw six innings against a team of San Francisco Giants at Extended Spring Training at Salt River Fields in Scottsdale, allowing four earned runs and seven hits. He struck out three and walked one while throwing 74 pitches (54 strikes).
Hudson underwent the surgery last July 9 and is expected to return to big league action sometime near the All-Star break.
Got lit up a little bit today in extended spring so that means I must have had pretty good stuff #toomanystrikes— Daniel Hudson (@DHuddy41) May 29, 2013
Seriously though the arm felt great today! #KeepPushing— Daniel Hudson (@DHuddy41) May 29, 2013
- Rookie makes difference in Diamondbacks' marathon win over Reds: By The Numbers
- Report: Diamondbacks willing to move closer Addison Reed
- Diamondbacks reinstate Jordan Pacheco, release Nick Evans
- ESPN Insider calls for D-backs to pawn Martin Prado off to Blue Jays
- Plate call overturned in D-backs' loss
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.