Updated Jun 20, 2013 - 9:30 pm
Report: Kim Kardashian, Kanye West name daughter North West
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have been notoriously quiet regarding the name of their newborn daughter.
But according to TMZ the little tot's name has finally been revealed.
Kardashian and West reportedly named their daughter North, meaning her full name will be North West.
According to US Weekly, the couple have decided on the nickname Nori for their little girl.
Earlier in the week, there were reports Kardashian and West had decided on the name Kaidence Donda West. The rumored middle name, Donda, was the name of West's late mother.
Rumors were running rampant during Kardashian's pregnancy that she would choose a directional moniker.
Kardashian gave birth to her daughter at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles prematurely on June 15, after suffering from complications. Her original due date was set for July 11.
- D-backs' Trevor Cahill struggles in loss to Detroit Tigers
- Dose of Venom: Tigers' bats doom D-backs in series finale
- D-backs drop series finale to Tigers: By the Numbers
- For the Arizona Diamondbacks, does stability sell?
- Diamondbacks GM: Trades are on the table, but won't make move unless it makes team better
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.