Dr. Oz to launch lifestyle magazine with Hearst
NEW YORK (AP) - Dr. Mehmet Oz is trying something new: his own lifestyle magazine.
Hearst Magazines said Monday a pilot issue will be published early next year, followed by a second issue, "which could lead to a regular frequency in the second half of 2014."
In a statement, Oz said the magazine "will provide women with everything they need to feel inspired and live a long, healthy, joyful life."
Earlier this month, "The Dr. Oz Show" won its third Daytime Emmy Award for best informative talk show.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.