Kelli O'Hara and Steven Pasquale join 'Bridges'
NEW YORK (AP) - The Broadway-bound musical "The Bridges of Madison County" has its new lovers- Kelli O'Hara and Steven Pasquale.
Producers said Wednesday that O'Hara, last on Broadway in "Nice Work If You Can Get It," will star opposite Pasquale, who was in "Reasons To Be Pretty."
The show, with songs by Jason Robert Brown and a book by Marsha Norman, will debut at the Williamstown Theatre Festival in Massachusetts this August and then land at the Gerald Schoenfeld Theater in January. Previews begin Jan. 13.
Based on Robert Waller's best-selling novel, the story features Iowa's covered bridges as the focal point for a romance between a woman and a photographer.
Norman won a Tony for writing "`night, Mother" and Brown wrote the Tony nominated "Parade" and "The Last Five Years."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers take advantage of wild Cahill, overturned calls in win over D-backs
- Dodgers' six-run inning does in Cahill, D-backs: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager: Six-man rotation probably on the way
- Dose of Venom: Anderson gets roughed up again as D-backs drop series finale to Padres
- Padres take series finale from Anderson, D-backs
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.