Updated Jul 10, 2013 - 12:13 pm
Justin Bieber scores photos with the Stanley Cup, hockey fans erupt
Prior to Bieber's concert at the United Center in Chicago on Tuesday, he took a trip down to the Blackhawks changing room where he came face-to-face with the coveted Stanley Cup.
This left hockey fans up in arms.
Photos of the Biebes-Cup encounter surfaced online, and as expected, a hailstorm of reactions on Twitter rained furry on the 19-year-old Canadian singer.
Blackhawks' Community Affairs Director Peter Hassen originally posted the photo that sparked the social media frenzy.
The Biebs meets THE CUP!!! pic.twitter.com/oh4AvDbYbT— Peter Hassen (@PJHASSEN) July 10, 2013
Read some of the responses here.
But if that wasn't enough to tick you off, another Bieber b-roll emerged showing him standing on top of the Blackhawks logo while snapping a pic of The Cup. That's highly frowned upon in the locker room, as it's seen as a sign of disrespect for the team.
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers will keep doing job 'until they take away my office key'
- Anderson, Diamondbacks destroyed by Nationals for fourth loss in a row: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson would be 'honored' to return next season
- Report: Arizona Diamondbacks plan to retain Kirk Gibson
- LaRoche's homer lifts Nationals to third straight walk-off in defeat of D-backs
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.
- Bob Nightengale- USA Today Sports MLB columnist - Friday August 15Bob Nightengale of USA Today Sports thinks Kirk Gibson could keep his job next season.