Report: Halle Berry, Olivier Martinez tie the knot in France
Academy Award-winner Halle Berry said 'I do' for the third time on Saturday to actor Olivier Martinez in France.
According to People Magazine, Berry and Martinez exchanged vows at the Chateau des Conde in Vallery, France.
The ceremony was held at a small chateau, where a civil union took place, followed by a religious ceremony at the chapel in the village.
There were reportedly 60 guests in attendance.
Berry and Martinez met in 2010 on the set of "Dark Tide" and continued a romance after the film.
The couple is expecting a baby boy together in early fall. Berry has one daughter, five-year-old Nahla, with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
Berry was previously married to former baseball player David Justice and singer Eric Benet. This is the first marriage for Martinez, who had a long-term relationship with singer Kylie Minogue.
- D-backs CEO Derrick Hall says Tony La Russa will teach, but will not manage
- Diamondbacks fall to Nationals 1-0 on walk-off error: By The Numbers
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- D-backs fall to Nationals in another walk-off: By The Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers will keep doing job 'until they take away my office key'
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.