Report: Halle Berry, Olivier Martinez tie the knot in France
Academy Award-winner Halle Berry said 'I do' for the third time on Saturday to actor Olivier Martinez in France.
According to People Magazine, Berry and Martinez exchanged vows at the Chateau des Conde in Vallery, France.
The ceremony was held at a small chateau, where a civil union took place, followed by a religious ceremony at the chapel in the village.
There were reportedly 60 guests in attendance.
Berry and Martinez met in 2010 on the set of "Dark Tide" and continued a romance after the film.
The couple is expecting a baby boy together in early fall. Berry has one daughter, five-year-old Nahla, with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
Berry was previously married to former baseball player David Justice and singer Eric Benet. This is the first marriage for Martinez, who had a long-term relationship with singer Kylie Minogue.
- Arizona Diamondbacks reinstate Daniel Hudson, Cody Ross from the disabled list
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Matzek, Rockies silence Diamondbacks
- Nuno's strong outing squandered as Rockies shut out Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.