Report: Halle Berry, Olivier Martinez tie the knot in France
Academy Award-winner Halle Berry said 'I do' for the third time on Saturday to actor Olivier Martinez in France.
According to People Magazine, Berry and Martinez exchanged vows at the Chateau des Conde in Vallery, France.
The ceremony was held at a small chateau, where a civil union took place, followed by a religious ceremony at the chapel in the village.
There were reportedly 60 guests in attendance.
Berry and Martinez met in 2010 on the set of "Dark Tide" and continued a romance after the film.
The couple is expecting a baby boy together in early fall. Berry has one daughter, five-year-old Nahla, with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
Berry was previously married to former baseball player David Justice and singer Eric Benet. This is the first marriage for Martinez, who had a long-term relationship with singer Kylie Minogue.
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers: If it makes our team better, we'll listen
- Diamondbacks shutout by Leake and co.: By The Numbers
- 5 Arizona Diamondbacks named among top 100 prospects by MLB.com
- Suspensions handed out after Reno Aces and Albuquerque Isotopes brawl
- Arizona Diamondbacks recall Bo Schultz from Triple-A Reno, option Alfredo Marte
- Kevin Towers- D-backs GM - Wednesday July 30Kevin Towers talks about the trade deadline and the state of the youth in the organization.
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?