Novel from 'Hangman's Daughter' author due in 2014
NEW YORK (AP) - The author of the million-selling "The Hangman's Daughter" books has signed for a new novel.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt announced Thursday that Oliver Potzsch's "The Castle of Kings" is scheduled for the fall of 2014. The publisher says "The Castle of Kings" is a romance set in the 16th century and will feature a story of "forbidden love" between an aristocrat's daughter and a blacksmith's son.
Other books by the German author include the "Hangman" novels "The Beggar King" and "The Poisoned Pilgrim" and the upcoming "The Ludwig Conspiracy," a novel inspired by the 19th-century Bavarian monarch Ludwig II and due to be released this fall.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dose of Venom: Anderson dominates, Diamondbacks finish home stand with win over Rockies
- Anderson, Hill, big 7th inning lift Diamondbacks over Rockies: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Matzek, Rockies silence Diamondbacks
- Nuno's strong outing squandered as Rockies shut out Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Jake Lamb's late grand slam propels Diamondbacks past Rockies
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.